Various articles about Egypt and Turkey
By Mahmoud
Мопс в рубахе писал(а): can u explain the meaning of this word one more time? :?
i will try :wink:

Look .... Koki is like when russians says about a girl "Zaika " ...so we say for girls any girl ... wither i know her or i even don't know her name .. i may say her Hi Koki ... as for making the girl happy ... should i speak more about it ? tell me if you like ... !
By Mahmoud
Мопс в рубахе писал(а): can u explain the meaning of this word one more time? :?
Look... We say Koki for any girl like.. when Russian guys say for a girl " Zaika " we say here to girls " Koki " either i know the girl or not ... i know her name or not ... as for making the girl happy i can say her g\for example Hi Koki ..instead of saying her name ... should i explain more ? if you want tell me ... !
By Mahmoud
Мопс в рубахе писал(а):Chekrin geddan, otti :wink:
WoooooW... Otti ?i am your otti ? lol WoW ... thank you for your compliment :wink:

Spacibo Koki :wink:
By Lepa
Thanks, it is very useful to know the some new words
You are the best
By Mahmoud
Lepa писал(а):Thanks, it is very useful to know the some new words
You are the best
Thanks Lepa for appreciating my work ! :oops:
By Lepa
I hope it not last lesson of slang :?: I wait for continuation)))
By Mahmoud
Lepa писал(а):I hope it not last lesson of slang :?: I wait for continuation)))

yeah soon i will add some ... i am colecting some words it may be useful For you all !
By B_Bella
Amazing! Great job Mahmoud! :D It's really great to find here some egyptian slang :wink:
By the way, in latvian "koki" means "trees" :P
By Mahmoud
B_Bella писал(а):Amazing! Great job Mahmoud! :D It's really great to find here some egyptian slang :wink:
By the way, in latvian "koki" means "trees" :P
thanks Bella that you liked what i wrote... and thanks for the new info for me about Koki means trees :wink:
By kep
anybody tell me what the arabic word "bene" means? and hiw its used in egypt? many thanks!!!!! :lol:
By Mahmoud
kep писал(а):anybody tell me what the arabic word "bene" means? and hiw its used in egypt? many thanks!!!!! :lol:
lol..Well it means " between " i.e it is like " beny w benak " means " between you and me as to speak for a male ..and when speaking to a female we say " beny we BenEk " lol
By kep
thankyou mahmoud!

Ну что, это снова я, автор. Забыла пароль и не […]

Да, девочки форум этот отличный, и очень хорошо ст[…]

Вопрос в том, как она его сюда притащила. Способ[…]

Блюда из тунца

Можно из тунца сделать хороший салат. Просто обжар[…]